Join the DealerFire Team< Back to Positions List
Graphic Designer (Web Design Specialist)
The Graphic Designer will be working with and creating award-winning websites and print designs that convert eyeballs into sales. This creative individual is responsible for developing engaging, user-friendly and sustainable designs for websites, newsletters, emails, and digital banners. You will utilize your knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, and typography to design new content pages and features, landing pages, promotional campaigns, banners, display ads, contests, coupons, surveys, and various other projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Producing website designs in Photoshop for automotive dealership clients.
- Working with senior designers on client and internal projects.
- Manipulating and optimizing photos, graphics, and other images for web use.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and contribute in client meetings.
PO Box 695
Oshkosh, WI 54903-0695
What you'll bring:
- Designer's Eye - Your portfolio should represent creative pieces in both online and offline media.
- Form, Function and Design - Think it, live it and apply it; from wireframe to production launch.
- Proficient in Design Tools - Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign are used daily.
- Web Software Usability - Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Multi-tasker and Self-starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly. Must be detail-oriented. •We handle a dozen different projects at once - you should be able to multi-task competently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with/presenting to/taking input from a variety of people including senior management.
- Strong portfolio of visual design for web applications and or software interfaces.
- Recent graduate from a Graphic Design, or Computer Arts program.
- Quick learner.
- Follows direction well.
- 1-5 years Photoshop and Illustrator experience with experience designing websites.
- Mobile design experience is a plus.
- Interaction and Responsive Design experience is a big plus.
- Great aesthetic taste for web user experience.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Creative, open-minded thinker with willingness to work in a small entrepreneurial environment.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Tech savvy.
- Have an online portfolio.
- Drawing skills a plus.
Submit Your Work:
Applicants should not submit work copied from film, television, photographs, magazine/book illustrations or other sources. Please send original supporting documentation which demonstrates your mastery of skill. Reply to this ad or submit via email to: HR at DealerFire dot com
DealerFire is a cutting-edge, custom web design and digital marketing firm based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. We are focused on results as a representation of your performance. Be a part of something refreshing, where great design is held to world-class standards and at the forefront of our company culture. Help shape our consumer-facing digital properties as they continue to reach new levels sought by many, found by few. Known for outstanding customized websites, amazing people skills and charitable attitude, we are not just another web design and internet marketing company. We are leaders in digital strategy - nationally recognized with numerous industry awards and commendations - and we're looking for our next innovator!
Through its flagship Engine 5 Custom Automotive Website Platform, DealerFire is connecting thousands of internet car shoppers every day with car dealerships throughout the US and Canada . Founded in 1999, DealerFire is leading the industry in innovative and award winning custom automotive websites. With a complete suite of cutting edge user friendly website features, along with advanced SEO, SEM and analytic tools, DealerFire is paving the way for automotive dealerships to sell more cars. Based in Oshkosh, WI DealerFire’s commitment to unparalleled customer service and good old fashioned values has placed them as a forerunner in today’s highly competitive website design commerce.